Pudu Robotics’ new Afra C1 cleaning robot makes global debut at CES 2022
Afra C1 is designed for a variety of cleaning scenarios and is capable of multiple functions including scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, automatic water filling and debris removal, autonomous driving, automatic elevator taking, e-gate and auto-gate passage, auto access control and multi-storey operations. Afra C1 is also equipped with a built-in roller brush, squeegee and removable dust vacuum that allows it to adapt to different types of floors in buildings and residences, including hard floors and soft carpets.
In addition to its full capabilities, Afra C1 offers several shell options that allow it to adapt to different parameters and improve the overall image and perception of cleaning services. Plus, the robot is a pleasure to use with its large 10.1 inch touchscreen and support for custom heights and angles of the control panel.
In order to adapt to the growing trends of the “Internet of Everything”, Pudu Robotics designed Afra C1 to be connected to a variety of IoT devices, ranging from elevators and electronic building doors to access control systems, communications and higher layer software. With its powerful connectivity capabilities, the cleaning robot promotes standardization, digitization and the development of intelligent cleaning services, which are an integral part of intelligent building management.
High-quality professional deep cleaning products have become an apparent need for most people in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Cleaning robots offer the advantages of touchless and intelligent cleaning, especially over manual services, presenting a rare strategic development opportunity in the commercial cleaning robot industry. Pudu Robotics’ Afra C1 cleaning robot is designed to help the traditional cleaning industry meet the challenges of smart transformation.
Alongside the new Afra C1, Pudu Robotics is showcasing its other state-of-the-art commercial service robots at its CES 2022 booth. These include:
- Bellabot Premium food delivery robot, featuring 3D obstacle avoidance, custom LIDAR sensor, V-SLAM positioning and navigation technologies and an abundance of storage space.
- KettyBot delivery and reception robot, a versatile multi-purpose device with vivid advertising display, customer greeting and guidance function, AI voice interaction capabilities and food delivery functions.
- PuduBot classic delivery robot that has been used in restaurants, hotels and offices as an efficient assistance, and it is powered by the company’s own PUDU SLAM multi-sensor algorithm.
- HolaBot contactless delivery robot with call and pager functions and high load capacity.
- FlashBot Advanced building delivery robot that can take the elevator to provide safe and reliable room delivery.
Afra C1 and other Pudu Robotics commercial service robots will be on display at the Pudu Robotics booth at VCC NORTH HALL BOOTH 10035 during CES 2022. For more information, please visit https://www.pudurobotics.com/ads / these / in
Or follow us on social media:
Facebook / YouTube / LinkedIn / Twitter / Instagram
About Pudu Robotics
Shenzhen-based and founded in 2016, Pudu Robotics is a leading technology company dedicated to the design, R&D, production and sale of commercial service robots, which aims to use robots to improve the efficiency of production and human life. Pudu Robotics has grown rapidly in recent years to become a “leader” in global markets with coverage of over 60 countries and regions around the world.
SOURCE Pudu Robotics